Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pizzazz!

Today was a fun day for McKenzie and the other members of Pizzazz! Today the showchoir sang all day out in the community. One day each month, Mrs. Shute their director, takes the group out to sing. They go to the Courthouse, Cancer center, hospital, nursing homes, banks, businesses who support GUES and GSD Central Office. Mrs. Shute also takes them out to eat lunch. Carmella's was the choice this month. Today the kids performed their new 50's show. It was so good! This is a hard working little group. They meet every Tuesday from 2:30-4:30. This is actually their 4th show that they have learned this school year. Pizzazz will do a Pops concert at the end of the school year that will include favorites from all of their shows.McKenzie has loved every minute! Being a part of this group has given her so many neat opportunties. David and I caught up with them at Providence, an assisted living center. Marty joined us, too. I was able to video most of the show until my battery died. Hope you enjoy the show!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

McKenzie,
I love your show! This was so cute,and I know the people you performed for thought so too. I think I need to learn it because it looks like good exercise too!!! I can sing these songs although I am really too young to remember when they were new. Your Mimi taught them to me. HAHA.
love,
Betty Ward