Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here I am!

Well, here I am! I have officially joined the blogging world and I know that there will be several happy people out there. David, McKenzie and I will be posting and keeping you up to date on all the things going on in our life. I am excited about it because I enjoy reading others' blogs and look forward to learning more about how to create my own. Thankfully I have my live- in IT guy to help me along the way because I don't have a clue.

We are enjoying the cooler weather around here. I have been decorating the house for fall and Matt is loving all of the pumpkins. He has to go in every room and have me plug them in. Tonight I caught him in the playroom giving the big pumpkin a kiss goodnight. Can't wait for Christmas. It should be a lot of fun this year! McKenzie is having a great year in school. Her words in the car this morning were...Mama, I love Mrs. Welch. She is also loving her dance classes. This is her first year to take and she is really enjoying it. We love for her to come home and show us her new moves. Can't wait for parent's night in November when we can go and see her dance.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I knew it wouldn't be long!! I am so excited about your blog. Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!!

Amanda

abbey said...

Yay! Betty, I am so glad. It is addictive, though.. In fact, today, I am going to have to shut my computer down just to get some cleaning done. I can only turn it back on, once all has been done... We will see how long that lasts. abbey

Anonymous said...

so excited to see you guys in blogland! sam and i will be checking in often on what's going on. have a wonderful day!
~nicole

Davis and Suzanne said...

Welcome to the "Blog World"!!!