Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girls' Night and Boys' Night

McKenzie has been wanting to have a "girls' night" for just her and Betty.  So, Friday, Matt and I were banished from the house and headed down to Eupora to spend the night with Nana and Grand.  We had a great time visiting with them - even though Matt was disappointed because Mr. Glenn was out of town so he didn't get to go play trains with him.  Saturday morning we dragged out some old pictures and I showed one to Matt of me when I was four.  Matt studied it and said with amazement, "You were FOUR?!?!?!".  I guess he thinks I was always this old! 

The girls haven't divulged all of what went on during "Girls' Night".  I know there was at least food, a movie, and manicures.  The rest... they're not telling.

Last week, I got to take pictures for a young family.  The older child, is in Matt's Sunday School class and Matt calls him "Small Caleb" to differentiate him from his cousin Caleb, who he calls "Dah".  Hey, he's four, he doesn't have to make sense.  Anyway, the daddy, Jonathan is in the service and his wife, Gena, wanted a picture of the boys with the American flag in their back pockets.  I think they turned out really neat.  Here are a couple of pictures from the session.  Click here if you want to see some more.

1 comment:

bettyb said...

Hmmm, I wonder what the "girls" did??!! I'll bet everyone had fun tho. I had already seen these pictures on the photo website and thought they were wonderful. The puppy was so cute too!
love,
BettyWard