Monday, January 16, 2012

XOXO

I couldn't wait to put up our Valentine's decorations. After taking down all our Christmas stuff it's bland and boring around here. Its nice to have a little color during winter. I like adding to my collection, too. After Christmas I got on Etsy and found this cute handmade owl.
Its looks great hanging by the back door. The owl came with the red ribbon and I added the other ribbon to it. Love ribbon!! It is burlap and stuffed and different from anything I've seen lately.
I also found the cute blocks at Target to go on the coffee table and the kids like changing the words on them.

McKenzie and I love to drink hot chocolate, so had to have these cute mugs when I saw them. Everything is else is the same from last year. Happy Valentine's day!  It will be here in a few weeks...








1 comment:

bettyb said...

~love the way you decorate for "my" holiday! Everything is so cute and festive and really brightens up these gloomy winter days! The owl is so cute,and the extra ribbon just makes it.
Good job!
Betty Ward