Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Hearts Day!

We would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! The kids were supposed to be out of school today for a teacher meeting but they are making up a snow day. They were not too happy about
 it! I woke up to the sweetest homemade card made by McKenzie telling me five reasons I'm a good mom. She made one for David, too. She's too sweet! Love her! I made them each a Valentines basket with a gift and their favorite candy (and some of mine, too).



A couple of Saturdays ago, David took us to Memphis for a fun day of eating and shopping. I was able to find some cute things at Target for Valentines Day. Matt wanted a neat Spiderman car and McKenzie picked out cute shoes and a tunic top for spring.

We also found some cute teacher gifts! I know I say this all the time but you can find the best stuff at Target.
We had to have these cute chalkboard painted heart mugs. It came with a piece of chalk. So cute! Loved these note pads, too.



I hope McKenzie and Matt have a good day today.Matt took his Avenger valentine cards to exchange with his friends and his class is having a special snack at the end of the day. They were very excited about me making these tonight!

Here are a few more pictures of my valentine decorations. I really don't want to take them down tomorrow. But it won't be long and the Easter stuff will be coming out.





We would also like to wish a very happy birthday to Liz aka Nana and Betty Ward. How neat to be born on Valentine's Day. Hope your day is great!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

I want to come to your house for valentines!!! I also need to shop with you at Target because I didn't see any of those items. I love that felt ??? heart banner.
~mugs are adorable also. Thanks for the birthday shout out. As i always say, I love my valentine birthday,and I hope Liz, that you have had a wonderful day also.
love,
Betty Ward