Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring/Easter eggs

We are so happy that Spring is here. Warmer temps and more daylight hours have been nice after a cold winter. I can't really say that it was a long winter, because time seemed to fly by for us.  I decorated a little for Easter a few days ago and wanted to share a few pictures.

For my front door, I bought this new Easter egg wreath. Found it at Target and just added the bow for hanging. I like the bright colors of the eggs.

Love these Reece's eggs!! We can't get enough of these right now. I think I may have to buy several packs of these so we can have them after Easter, too. I can remember this was the favorite thing in my Easter basket growing up.


McKenzie and I did make it by Target during Matt's chess tournament a few weeks ago and I was able to score these two things for Easter. The first is this cute burlap banner that I hung on the mantle and this spring  wreath made out of yarn. I thought this was really unusual and would be cute hanging on the door in the laundry room.




I ordered the kids eggs from Old Tyme Commissary back in February and love how they turned out. I had them paint a girl bunny holding an Iphone for McKenzie and a boy bunny playing chess for Matt.

I put them all in my Peter's pottery bowl on the coffee table where we can enjoy looking at them.

And of course every year this time its time to buy Kimberly Queen ferns! I love them and they last all the way thru fall.

A few other Easter things....


Hope everyone is enjoying spring!







1 comment:

bettyb said...

I love all the Easter decor. ~love the yarn wreath. It's so unusual. The eggs are so,so cute. You always have great luck with getting cute ones.

love, Betty Ward