Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Today has been a really nice Valentine's Day.  David took us to Shoney's this morning to eat the breakfast bar and it was great! They also gave me cards which was really sweet! I love my family and the things we get to do together.



I fixed McKenzie and Matt a Valentine basket again this year. McKenzie wanted some makeup and candy. Matt asked for a Minecraft figurine and candy. He is really into Minecraft which is an xBox game that he loves.


Last weekend we actually celebrated by going to Memphis to eat dinner at The Side Porch, our favorite.  Afterwards we went to another one of our favorites, Barnes and Noble. McKenzie and I of course had to get something at Starbucks while we looked at books and magazines.  I hate I didn't take any pictures from the night but we had an awesome time! We celebrated early since this afternoon David and Matt wanted to go the last DSU home basketball game.  I know they will have a great time.

Speaking of basketball, Matt only has one more Upwards game. We are sad to see it end.  It has been a great season with a great team. David was able to coach and take a few pictures from last night's game. We won 48-40. Here are a few pictures from the game.







1 comment:

bettyb said...

Happy hearts day!
-- looks like you had a great game, Matt: way to go.
And a breakfast bar is always a great way to start the day.
Love,Betty Ward