Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthday Fun

I know I say it all the time but I can't believe my baby is 7!  He had a great birthday and was so excited about it. We kicked off birthday week by meeting Nana and Grand in Winona at Woody's for supper. On his actual day, Tuesday, I took a cupcake cake to enjoy with his class. It was a cute Batman cake.  After school, family dropped by to give him birthday gifts.  Matt was so excited that he had enough money and gift cards from family to buy that new bike he has had his eye on at Walmart.  Thank you family! We decided this year instead of a party to get him a gift that he had been wanting, an Xbox game system. Nana and Grand and Mimi and Pop gave him games to play for the Xbox. We also took him to Incredible Pizza on Friday. David was off so we made a fun day of it going to one of Matt's favorite places and a little shopping.  Here are a few pictures from last week...

Matt and his sweet teacher, Ms. Bowen



Matt is teased as his classmates sing to him.

New bike!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

Hey Matt,
I loved seeing all your birthday pictures,but where is a picture of the strawberries that I gave you?! I went all the way to Louisiana to get them!!! -- just kidding.
I like your new bike. It looks like you had a great day.
Love,
Betty Ward