Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Eggs

The kids' Easter eggs came today. I ordered them back at the end of January from Old Tyme Commissary in Jackson.  I always order from them each year. I think they turned out so cute! For McKenzie, I had the artist paint a girl bunny with a clarinet. This is her first year to play, so I thought it would be a cute idea.  Anyone who knows Matt, knows that he is really into dressing up for church. He calls it his suit but he wears a navy blazer, shirt and tie and khakis to church now. I think he wants to be like his daddy and dress up. So for his egg I asked him would you like a Power Ranger bunny or a bunny dressed up for church? He chose the bunny with the blazer and khakis. It also turned out cute! These eggs are some of my favorite things that I have collected for McKenzie and Matt.

Here are our 2013 eggs....



1 comment:

bettyb said...

~love, love the eggs and they couldn't be more appropriate for both of them. I hope their La. cousins'eggs are just as cute!!
love,
Betty Ward