Friday, September 13, 2013

                                                            HOMECOMING 2013


David, McKenzie and her friend Kaitlin went to the homecoming game tonight. Matt didn't want to go so he and I had "game night" here at home. He is my little buddy. I think Sorry is his favorite. I think it's somebody else's favorite too. Of course every few minutes Nick sweeps the board!


Fall...where are you?  It is still so hot here.  I thought I would help the season along by hanging my fall wreath. I love burlap and wanted something bright and simple for the front door. Can't wait to buy fall mums and pumpkins at the end of the month. It is my favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

This is weird: I posted on this and am just now seeing that it never showed up. ~loved seeing all the pictures and hearing about the activities. I use to like Sorry also! Your wreath is so cute.
Better late than never!
Betty Ward