Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkins/Fall Nesting Link Up Party

I am so excited that Fall is here. It is my favorite time of the year for many reasons!  I will be decorating for Halloween soon but did put out a few fall touches here and there the other day. I have a neat collection of pumpkins that I have been collecting for years. I like to put them throughout the house.




Tonight I am linking up to Inspired Room's Fall Nesting Linky party.  So check out the other posts and maybe you will be inspired, too. Happy Fall!

This is my Peter's Pottery bowl that I keep on our coffee table. I love to keep seasonal things in it. I just took out our shells from the beach and now have pumpkins, pinecones and acorns for the fall. Probably for Christmas I will put cinnamon scented pinecones in it.
Love my fall magazines, where I find lots of inspiration and good ideas.

One of mine and McKenzie's favorite things when the weather turns cooler...hot chocolate!


I have my porch all ready for the season. And yes, I do love mums!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

It looks good as usual. I think you have yard fairies that come and decorate in the middle of the night. My one little mum ~compliments of Jackie Hart~looks lonely on my front porch by comparison!
Very,very pretty tho. Your hard work pays off.
love,
Betty