Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!

David, we hope you have a great birthday today. You are the best husband and daddy in the world. Thank you for all you do for us. You always put us first and for that we are very grateful! We are blessed to have you in our lives. We love you soooooooo much!

PS Happy 15th anniversary! These have been the best years of my life. I am so glad God picked you for me. You make me laugh every day and that is one of the many things I love about you. Can't wait to go eat at Orleans tonight!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this David fellow sounds like some kind of guy! Y'all must be very blessed to have someone like him in your family. I'm sure he'll have a wonderful day and he'll enjoy all the presents and loving comments on his blog from his friends and family. I hear that he really likes the peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses in the middle or the sugar cookies with Reese cups in the middle like his sister-in-law Jan makes. He also likes 333's fish and BBQ buffet on Thursdays.

abbey said...

I wonder who wrote that earlier message from anonymous.... they must really know David well. ha!(sounds like it came from David himself) Happy birthday David, and Happy Anniversary to both you and Betty. Hope you both have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, David. I think you are pretty wonderful too. You have been a great friend to me and my family.I truly miss friends like you who have always been there for me even after I moved. I hope you have a wonderful day....You deserve the very best. Andy is older...right? At least,he looks older. Happy Birthday my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great birthday! Eat a bunch and enjoy all the attention!Hope you have a bunch more wonderful birthdays! Mel and Wayne

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute. You are a wonderful husband and father,and I hope your day has been good.It was also a privilege to have y'all's wedding at our South St. home 15 yrs.ago.My how time flies!!!Happy Anniversary to you both.You,"other Betty",McKenzie,and Matt are very special to me.
love,
Betty aka "Big,ole Betty/ Betty Ward