Thursday, August 20, 2009

Golf at Tigerwoods

Thursday, Betty's Uncle Ward invited Matt and me to go play golf at the Country Club. We were afraid that we were going to get rained out, but the rain moved on out in time for us to play. Betty and I told Matt after I got home from work and he went nuts! He was so excited. He started dancing around saying, "I love Tigerwoods!". A little background on that. Matt and I have been several times to The Dogwoods golf course to hit on the driving range and we've been to the "other" golf course now twice to play. Using the powers of deduction and observation that a three year old possesses, Matt concluded that the "other" golf course must be The Tigerwoods.

Anyway, we had a great time with Ward. I was Matt's caddy for the round. He'd get out of the cart and start walking to his ball and say, "Get me a club, Dah-Dah.". He's got that part of being a professional golfer down already! Matt hit the ball really well and I didn't do too bad. I think I improved from really bad to pretty stinky!

On the way home, Matt said to me, "I had fun with Ward!". Hopefully, we can play another round with him soon! Here are some pictures from our outing at "The Tigerwoods".

2 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

so cute!!! hopefully, we will get Jacob out there in a year....

bettyb said...

Matt,Ward enjoyed playing golf with you so much~he said you are such a good golfer,and he sees potential in your daddy too. :-)
Y'all will have to go back again sometime.
love,
Betty Ward