Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My First Pizzazz Performance!!!

Today was the best day ever!!! My Pizzazz group performed all day out in the community. It was so much fun! It was also fun to miss my classes all day, too! We left on the bus at 8:30 and got back to the school around 2:00. We started out at the Courthouse and  City Hall and that is where my mom and my Mimi came to see me and took these pictures. We also went to several nursing homes, All Saints House, hospital, the cancer clinic, Dr. Braswell's office and Central Office. We took our lunch break at Subway, then it was off to sing and dance again. Can't wait to do it again next month!!!!!



1 comment:

bettyb said...

Way to go, McKenzie!
I know that everyone enjoyed your performance. I hope I get to see you sometime too.I'll bet it was fun getting to get out of school also!!!
Have a great wk. end. I will miss seeing you and Matt at Granny's,but I will be there next week. I hope y'all are.
love,
Betty Ward