Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day To Be a Second Grader!

I can't believe it but McKenzie finished the second grade today! Time has flown by this year. It is hard to believe she is officially a third grader! McKenzie has had a great year. Mrs. Welch is a great teacher and she is going to miss her over the summer. Today McKenzie had a half day and the last hour they celebrated the end of school with a pizza and cake. Everyone was so excited to begin their summer! Here is a picture of the class with Mrs. Welch.

1 comment:

bettyb said...

McKenzie,
You are on your way to the beach right now,but I wanted you to know that I looked at your class picture,and that I'm so proud of your good grades this year.I can't believe that you will be in the third grade~you need to slow down because you're growing up TOO FAST.I hope you have some sunshine on your vacation,but even if you don't I know y'all will have a wonderful time.
love,
Betty Ward