Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Back Fall!

I love fall and so excited that it is almost here. I spruced up the front with mums in my containers and sunflowers in the wreath. I plan on doing more but want to wait till on in September. I have some cute new things for Halloween that I can't wait to use. Here are a few pictures...

If you love decorating like I do then check out The Inspired Room blog. She is hosting a "Fall Nesting Party".  I have had so much fun the past few days looking at all the cute ideas and getting lots of inspiration.

SouthernLiving.com is a neat website, too.   Here is a great video of fall ideas that I found on the website. Love it!

1 comment:

bettyb said...

As I've already told you: your front is looking so good. It's amazing what just a few mums in pots can do to make you feel "fallish". Of course mine are still sitting on my patio waiting for me to do something with them. I need your talent and desire for sure. I loved that video although to copy anything we will have to hit the pause button a lot because it was speeding on by while I was trying to look!!Keep the great ideas coming!
love,
me