Thursday, May 3, 2012

Container Gardens-Part 2

I wanted to share some pictures of a few more containers that I have been working on this week. My Aunt Betty hired me to do a few pots for her patio. I really enjoyed creating these for them. She also had really great pottery. I found all of these plants at a local nursery here in town, Cedar Creek. I love it when I can find everything I need in one place...flowers, accent plants and trailing plants. All of these used together make great containers. They have a beautiful patio, so it was fun getting it all ready for summer. Here are a few pictures...






1 comment:

bettyb said...

Wow! You really made the patio look great! I love my containers and hope I can keep them looking this good all summer. Thanks for all your help and as usual you did a wonderful job. David also better watch out because your picture taking was also first rate! I didn't realize the patio looked this nice.
love,
me