Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Little Man

A few mornings ago, I could not resist taking this picture of Matt and Max. On Monday and Thursday mornings, Matt loves to watch the garbage truck (garbo truck as he calls it) in front of our house. He will hear it coming around the circle, drop everything and go run to look out the front window. It is so cute and it is moments like this that I would like to freeze. Matt is growing up way too fast for us. It is hard to believe he will be three in a couple of months. Most everyone knows that I am a girly girl, but I have enjoyed every minute with this little boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. You need to frame that one. It looks like a picture you would see in a magazine. Of course, you know I like it best because Max is in the picture watching with Matt...being the cat person that I am.

bettyb said...

I love it~~Y'all have so many good pictures that I'd never be able to decide which ones to frame!You may be a girly girl but wait until he starts playing ball,and even if you don't know much about the game you'll find yourself yelling anyway!!!
Remember I told you there's just something about Mamas and their sons; it's special.
love,me

Davis and Suzanne said...

That is too cute

Jordan Lea said...

matt is so sweet and well what can i say he is funny when he comes to my house he is sometimes scard of cat but most of the time but i love him i cant wait till matt star baseball

love,
jordan lea

abbey said...

That is such a sweet picture.. and the earlier posts are right, when he starts playing ball, girly-girl or not, you will be yelling. (even at the refs or umps---whichever it is). My stomach would be in knots at the games. We had our first practice yesterday..so Austin is about to get back into it full swing. Hope ya'll are doing good..we still miss ya'll.

Betsy said...

Boys are too sweet. I love that picture. I have a sweet two year old too that is growing way too fast.