Monday, February 9, 2009

Merry Valentine's Day!

Sunday afternoon we turned back the clock to Christmas. Nobody got any gifts, but we took pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits. The weeks leading up to Christmas were filled with busyness and sickness and cold weather and we never got a chance to take a Christmas picture of the kids. Since their outfits are red, these pics can double as Valentine's Day pictures. We decided to take them at the depot since Matt is crazy about trains and we thought the presence of trains would help keep Matt in a cooperative mood. It worked! Speaking of trains, we also "railroaded" (Ha!) Cassie and Caleb into coming with us so we could get a picture of the four Cummings grandkids together. Below are a few of the pictures and you can see more at my web site by clicking here.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious!! I can't believe how big they are all getting. You know...Andy must really be getting old to have children that age. There are times I miss the "good old days" of his daily abuse. LOL
Have a good week. Love ya'll.

Lane House said...

The pictures are great.

bettyb said...

--love the new pictures.I could use a new one (hint,hint) since I'm sort of partial to Valentine's Day!! :-)
love,
Betty Ward

Anonymous said...

These are great! I do want to get pictures of Luke at the train depot,too. He is obsessed with trains,too! Maybe someday we will be able to get some!
Looks like McKenzie is becomeing a really good basketball player!
I would like to have a recent picture of them. All I have are old ones!Ha! Mel