Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Nesting

Yes! My favorite season is almost here. I love fall. I am itching to get out my fall decorations, but I think I will wait until we are in the new house in another month to drag it all out. It's going to be fun to find new places for my fall stuff. I recently ordered this really cute banner for Halloween and plan on hanging it on my back door. Sarah at The Painted Wren created this for me. You can check out her adorable work on her blog to the right of mine. Can't wait to hang it!


I have been getting some "fall inspiration" from Melissa over at the Inspired Room. She has created for us "Fall Nesting Week" to get ideas for our decorating. It is so fun! I have clicked on a few links to check out how other people decorate their homes and porches. It's a great escape for me right now because I am very overwhelmed with showing the house, cleaning the house and thinking about when I am to start the monumental task of packing up sixteen years of stuff! Plenty of people have lived through this stress, so I know we can too. I will be glad when it is over and we can get back to normal. Be sure to check out The Inspired Room to the right of our blog.

2 comments:

bettyb said...

I can't wait to see what you do in the new house each holiday and season.You will have so much fun deocorating.I love fall too.
love,
me

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, good luck with the moving and house selling...I've been going through that for awhile now and NO it isn't fun, but once you get a new home -- THAT will be fun!

Happy nesting,
Melissa