Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cute Shirt

I have added a new blog under favorites to the left of our blog, Petite-Designs. My cousin Davis's wife Suzanne has started a business appliqueing shirts with cute designs. Matt is wearing one of her latest creations...a golf shirt. Betty Ward ordered this for Matt for his birthday. I think he looks so cute. Suzanne is doing a wonderful job. I plan on ordering some because they will be great to wear with little shorts this spring and summer. I have my eye on the alligator shirt and the crab! I could see these shirts with gingham checked shorts. Check out her blog to see all of her cute creations that are for sale.

2 comments:

bettyb said...

What a cute model for Su's shirts! Matt, you look like such a big boy in it. Maybe when Jacob comes to Grenada,you and Jacob can go play golf with Daddy and Ward at the Tiger Woods~y'all might win!
love,
BettyWard

Davis and Suzanne said...

He is a perfect model:)