Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Walkers

I got to have my second experience taking pictures with a horse involved.  I've taken plenty of pictures of kids and families with dogs.  Dogs generally don't pay attention to the photographer and you just have to wait until they are looking to get a decent shot.  If they aren't interested, they may walk off or roll over or jump on you and lick you.  Horses, on the other hand, could decide they aren't interested or not like the flash and trample you and kill you!  Thankfully, none of that has happened and both of my horse experiences have been good ones.  This time I was taking pictures of the Walker kids out at our friends', the Grant's, house.  They were easy to work with and we even got a couple of good shots with the horse!  Nolan is a little cowboy and should be an aspiring model!  He loves horses and they love him, too.  Here are a few of the pictures.  Click here to see more.




1 comment:

bettyb said...

Good job,David!
I am enjoying all your pictures and hear there are more to come. The Walker kids are so cute,and even the horses looked like they were having a good time!
~me