Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Here are some pictures from a few of the sessions I had this fall.

The Bristers.  Actually, these pictures were taken last year with the thought of using one for their Christmas card this year.  Now that is planning, BettyWard!



The Kings.  This was my first photo session after my knee surgery.  We took pictures at the King's house and John Mark was nice enough to drive me around on their four wheeler!





The Flys.  The Fly girls were my first customers back in 2005.  Lynn was the first person outside the family to ask me to take pictures and kind of got me started doing this as a hobby.




The Leas.  Justin and Jordan are always a lot of fun!




The Other Cummings.  I did Caleb's senior pictures and Cassie joined us at the end for their Christmas card pic.






Us! 









No comments: