Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merry and Bright!

Merry Christmas and welcome to our home! I'm joining Inspired Room this weekend for the Holiday Home Tour. I enjoy checking out all of the decorations every year. Here are pictures of our home all decorated for Christmas. Matt keeps reminding me, "Mommy, its only ten days till Christmas!" We are enjoying each day!
I try to mix things up each year and try to do different things except for the outside.
Here is our front door and the wreath I made last year using a wreath I already had and a ball garland from TJmaxx. I have seen these kinds of wreaths everywhere this year.

Each window has a wreath.

Grapevine topiaries in urns beside the front door.

This picture is actually one I took last year, but I love it with the snow falling one morning.

Come into our foyer...

I have a few Christmas touches here and there in the bookcases. I decided to put the Nativity where the cat couldn't break it in one of the shelves.



I bring out my Walter Anderson painting every Christmas. Love the bright colors!

Our Christmas tree in a different spot this year! I also added a new tree topper this year.

Our kitchen all decked out this year!





Our initial that I put out every year by the back door. Also, I found this really cute yarn wreath at Target before Thanksgiving and knew it would be bright and cheery for the laundry room!


McKenzie and Matt's rooms...





Even the bathroom gets a little cheer...

Countdown calendar that we love!

Thanks for visiting! Check out the other tours at The Inspired Room and Kelly's Korner.

3 comments:

Claire Printz said...

I love what you did with your front door! :) I didn't do any decorating outside this year except lights on our bushes, but next year I'm hoping to do at least a wreath!

bettyb said...

I would hate to have to pick a favorite! You did your usual great job of decorating.
Love,
Betty Ward

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Hi Betty! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home for the holidays! I especially love your Walter Anderson print! I hope that you and your family have a very blessed Christmas and New Year!