Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cone Bus Come!

My grandmother stopped by this afternoon to drop off some things and she told me she has been enjoying our blog but that it seems to have turned into to David's blog. So Granny, I am posting tonight for you!!

One of McKenzie and Matt's favorite things about this past summer was the snow cone bus (or the "Cone Bus" as Matt calls it) coming into our neighborhood. We can hear the music it plays from inside the house and it sends the kids into a trance. To our happy surprise, it came this evening and as soon as McKenzie heard the music she started running around like a crazy woman screaming, "I NEED SOME MONEY! WHERE'S SOME MONEY!". Matt went into a panic saying, "Hold you, Mommy! Cone Bus come!". So, the whole family went running out the door to catch the Cone Bus. One rainbow snow cone later and everything was back to normal. Here is a picture that David took of us getting our snow cone.


Matt has lots of fun in the bathtub. Last night I told him that I would make him look like Santa Claus. He got a big belly laugh out of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

--sorry David; I'm posting to Betty Ann again!I love the pics.what fun to meet the sno cone bus~that's like the "old days".Matt, you don't even look like yourself with a beard!!!
love,
Betty Ward

Amanda said...

He looks so old in that picture, so grown up. Like a little boy of 5! Where did our baby go?

Amanda said...

P.S. - David, thanks for the link to the DSU baby clothes! You have made me very happy. GO OKRA!!!