Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Guitar Man

Today, I had the pleasure of taking some senior pictures for my cousin's son, Evan. Evan loves music and brought his guitar along and I think we got some good pics with him and his guitar. It was fun having some music to accompany me taking pictures! I can't believe Evan is already a senior! I know his mom, Cindy, feels that way even more than I do. Maybe one day we'll hear Evan or some of his songs on the radio. Evan, I'll be available to take pictures for your CD when that happens!

Click here to see more pictures from our session.

1 comment:

cmalderman said...

David, you did a wonderful job photographing Evan! He said he had a great time - which he NEVER says when I photograph him. Hmmmm. At any rate, I scrolled through the photos with a huge grin on my face and tears in my eyes. Thanks, Cuz! By the way, I love the Cummings Chronicles. I'm bookmarking the page.