Monday, October 6, 2008

This One's For Mama....

For those of you who don't know, I sing bass in a quartet at our church. My brother is the Minister of Music so I guess there's a fair amount of nepotism going on there. Anyway, we sang "He Touched Me" a couple of weeks ago and my parents wanted to come see us sing but they couldn't. So, this one's for Mama, so she can watch her babies sing (along with Brad Branscome and Keith Johnson). Just so you know, her favorite son is the one on the far right of the screen!


1 comment:

cmalderman said...

Good job, guys! One thing that kind of disturbed me though. As I was watching I was also singing along (a disturbance in itself) and realized that I was singing, no, not the high tenor, but Andy's part. Thank goodness I wasn't singing along with you, David. Me? Bass? No! Seriously though, you guys sound wonderful together.