Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cow Habitat

I can't believe that class projects have already started in the second grade. A month ago we completed our seed project and today we created a cow habitat. The assignment was to choose an animal, fish, bird whatever and create a habitat in a shoebox. I have to admit I really got "into" it. Sometimes it seems like these projects are more for the parents than the kids if you know what I mean! You parents who have already been through all this know what I am talking about! Anyway, we enlisted the help of our very good friends, Amanda and John. Mr. John knows his stuff when it comes to cows, so who better than him to give us the information we needed to create this habitat. So a big thank you to you two for your knowledge and creative ideas!! McKenzie and I had so much fun doing this together. We both learned a lot about cows. Here are a few pics that I took of our afternoon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McKenzie,
I love your cow habitat; you are very smart to do this, and I'm sure your mom learned alot too!!
I'll bet you get a very good grade.Keep up the good work.
love,
Betty Ward