Friday, October 10, 2008

We all had a great time at the movie tonight! We went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Cassie came along with us and the kids really enjoyed her being there, too. Matt made it through the entire movie and seemed to really enjoy it. It is so much fun to watch McKenzie and Matt at the movies and see their reactions and watch them enjoy it. Matt was wide-eyed from the first preview to the closing credits. He was his usual vocal self, oooing and ahhing and narrating some of the action scenes. Cassie said she had as much fun watching Matt as she did watching the movie! Cassie's keyless remote keychain came off in the theater and when we got out to our cars, her car alarm started going off and she couldn't turn it off because she didn't have her remote! McKenzie remembered seeing it in the theater so David ran back in to find it so we could turn off the alarm! All the way home Matt asked, "What happened?". He was so concerned. We just had a wonderful night. It is precious times like this that I would like for time to stand still. Time is passing way too quickly for me and David and we realize that we must treasure every day with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,all,
This is my first attempt at commenting although you usually hear what I think about your posts!--so glad the movie went well and everyone had fun.McKenzie and Matt, you can tell me all about it tomorrow at Granny's. McKenzie,I am so proud of your being Raider of the Week.I loved your cheerleading picture; you really can jump! I can't wait until I get to come to Kirk when you get bigger to see you cheering and Matt throwing whatever ball happens to be in season at the time!
love,
Betty Ward