Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Festival and Mr. Mom

Today was the Fall Festival at our church. McKenzie and Matt had a wonderful time. We had blow up jumpers and slides and other games for the kids to play. They also went on a hay ride which Matt said he enjoyed and McKenzie said was "the longest hay ride of my life!". We stayed about 2 1/2 hours and I still had to drag Matt out of the jumping thing.

Betty didn't get to go to the Fall Festival because she's been sick for two days. I've been Mr. Mom for a couple of days and the kids and the house are suffering greatly as a result. I took off Friday and Betty was planning to go to Southaven shopping. She woke up Friday morning, though, with a sinus infection and spent most of the day in bed instead of in Target or Old Navy or The Olive Garden. She was very disappointed. Today hasn't been much better for Betty. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the kids had fun! hope you are feeling better soon betty!
blessings,
sam and nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi,McKenzie and Matt,
I love the picture of you two at the fall festival. I'll bet you had so much fun--especially going down that slide!
Matt, I missed you at Granny's yesterday. I didn't have anyone to roll the car with.
love,
Betty Ward