Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amanda's Baby Shower

My mom and I had the privilege of giving our very good friend, Amanda Branscome a baby shower this afternoon. Fun was had by all. We had a nice crowd, good food and Amanda and John received some very nice gifts. Jack is going to be the cutest little Santa baby. Jack is due to arrive on Dec. 16th, so several people gave him cute Christmas things. My favorite were the little reindeer shoes he will wear on Christmas Day. McKenzie had such a great time playing "hostess". She took her job very seriously and Mama and I were so glad she was there to help us. McKenzie said she was exhausted after her afternoon! David stopped by to take some pictures for Amanda to have for her scrapbook. Here are a few...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for everything!!

Anonymous said...

we all had a great time! thanks so much for your generosity!
~nicole

abbey said...

Betty
Thanks for posting the pictures of the baby shower.. I hate so bad that I didn't get to come. But, it looks like Amanda and John got some great things. You, your mom, and McKenzie did a great job! I am sure McKenzie had a great time as hostess.~ Abbey