Monday, November 17, 2008

Justin And The Fire Ant

Sunday afternoon I took pictures of our nephew and niece, Justin and Jordan "Fire Ant" Lea. As usual, we laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. Justin cracks me up because he's so easy to get tickled and then he just can't stop. The picture on the left was Justin's creation. He wanted to do a "comedy picture" and, I think, act out something he'd really love to do to Jordan in real life! :) Jordan was really enjoying herself, posing everywhere and wanting me to take tons of pictures of her. So, let me present Miss Jordan "Fire Ant" Lea -- model, soccer star, and championship talker.




Click here to see more of the Lea's pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--had already seen these on your photo website.When I saw Jordan hanging on the side of the train I said to myself that I could just see her actually jumping on the side of a MOVING train just to see where it would take her!--great pics.of both Justin and Jordan:you really captured their personalities.
Betty Ward