Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Betty's family at the Brister's house. We had chicken and dressing and all the trimmings. My favorite dish was the strawberry salad -- or as Matt calls it strawbuzzit salad. Jordan ate about a pound of chicken smothered in a quart of ketchup. It turned out to be a beautiful day and after lunch we enjoyed watching Matt and BettyWard play football in the front yard. Then we went home and I passed out on the couch.


Matt's favorite was the cookies!


Granny's great-grands


BettyWard, Jacob, and Ward


BettyWard's perfect punting form!


Matt and BettyWard playing football


The obligatory team picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day~it was so nice to have everyone together in our new home.I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as Ward and I did.I don't even mind the "lovely" pictures of me playing football! Matt is my buddy for sure.
Betty Ward