Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lanes and Bridges

I took pictures this weekend of the Lane children and the Bridges family. Olivia Lane (on the left) is in McKenzie's class at Kirk, so of course, McKenzie had to go with me on that shoot. She was a big help -- making Olivia and Emily smile and keeping them interested in taking pictures in the cold! We had an audience of four cows that watched us take pictures. They just sat or stood there and stared at us. So, after we were through, we went down to the fence and mooed at them. They didn't answer.




Click here to see more of the Lanes.




I was supposed to take the Bridges pictures last weekend, but we decided to postpone it because it was so cold and windy and they have a little baby boy who didn't need to be out in that. This weekend was much better and little Hayden did great. He sat there and stared at me the whole time like he was thinking, "Who is this weird guy pointing that thing at me?". Unfortunately, I didn't get any action shots of him spitting up his afternoon snack. But, if you want to see some more of the Bridges anyway, click here.

No comments: