Monday, November 3, 2008

Breakfast for Supper

I am always looking for quick and easy ideas for supper. I found this the other day and wanted to give it a try. It did not disappoint. We all loved it! It is called Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets. It comes with a combination of potatoes, chopped red and green peppers, onions and ham. It calls for six eggs but I decided to scramble my eggs separately. We also had cinnamon rolls. I could have eaten the whole pan of those! It took me a total of 15 minutes to prepare this supper tonight. This worked out great for me, so I could get out of the kitchen and watch Dancing with the Stars with McKenzie.

Here's my plate! Yum!


The kids wanted me to put their pictures on the blog tonight. Here's Matt looking dazed from Halloween candy and McKenzie showing off her homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,McKenzie and Matt,
I love your pictures on your blog! Matt, you look like you are such a big boy,and McKenzie,I'm so proud that you are showing off your homework.I am also proud that you made all A's on your report card.Mom,I'm proud that you gave me a new easy dish to try!!!
love,
Betty Ward