Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dancing Queen

Saturday night was McKenzie's dance recital.  This is McKenzie's second year to take dance and she is doing great.  We got quite a surprise at the recital when McKenzie was awarded the Dancer of the Year award!  We are so proud of her!  Miss Reagan (her dance teacher) had some really nice things to say about her.  We still can't believe that she won it!

Her first dance was to "Ease on Down the Road".  She was Glinda the Good Witch...
Her next dance was to "A Dream Is A Wish"....
McKenzie was also picked to do a solo.  Her song was "Playful Slippers"....
Here is McKenzie with her teacher, Miss Reagan, and her award....
Here's the family....
And the Dancing Queen.....

Way to go, McKenzie!!!!!!

4 comments:

bettyb said...

McKenzie,
I really enjoyed watching you dance last night,and I am so very proud of you.Your award is so wonderful,and I am so glad that your teachers not only recognize what a good dancer you are but also what a special young lady you are.Keep up the good work! Daddy got some great pictures as usual.
love,
BettyWard

Jordan Lea said...

Hey bobo - sorry i missed ur dance recital. I wanted to see it so bad. ur pictures are really good. I'm proud of you.

Luv,
jordan

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Mckenzie! I am soooo proud of you. You can "dance at my wedding."
Beth

Kellie Berry said...

Congrats Mackenzie!!